Thursday 5 September 2013: Newsletter
- The synchronization of your Salesforce contacts is now available!
- Sync between Memotoo and Outlook.com / Windows Live / Hotmail works again and now you could sync your contacts, calendar and tasks:
- Adding status to follow the update of your contact information:
- has not yet updated its information
- has updated its information
- you can now also disable the update once contact has completed its information
To ask your contacts to update their information, it is here:
- Now Memotoo synchronize Facebook pictures in better quality!
- Now put new events of your Android phone and tablet in one default category
- Choose now which Memotoo groups of contacts you want to sync with your Gmail accounts
- Now you can sync only one Memotoo category with your iPhone and iPad with CalDAV sync
- For BlackBerry users, now you can sync your calendar with your BlackBerry Z10, Q10, Playbook, ... and Memotoo
- Modification for BUSINESS Version, now 2Gb offered instead of 1Gb