Saturday, February 7 2015: Newsletter
- It is now possible to have sync history only for one event, contact, ... For this, display the contact and click on this icon
- With BUSINESS Version, you can also now choose to share and sync one group only read-only (instead of read / write by default)
- It is now possible to invert first and last names of some of your contacts if you want
- With Facebook sync, if a contact has no defined birthday year, the year will be ignored to avoid having contacts "0 years old"
- Two changes with Google Calendar sync:
- Memotoo will now send "default" instead of "public" for the visibility of the event, as this, your Google Calendar settings will be applied
- The sync of events alarm has been improved