For the security of your data, the Heartbleed bug is now corrected on theMemotoo servers:
Memotoo and Yellowbox CRM just set up a partnership for contacts and events could be synced between the two systems:
Now when you edit one repeat event, you can change an occurrence or edit the series:
- The synchronization of your Salesforce contacts is now available! [link]
- Sync between Memotoo and Outlook.com / Windows Live / Hotmail works again and now you could sync your contacts, calendar and tasks: [link]
- Adding status to follow the update of your contact information:
- has not yet updated its information
- has updated its information
- you can now also disable the update once contact has completed its information
To ask your contacts to update their information, it is here:
- Now Memotoo synchronize Facebook pictures in better quality! [link]
- Now put new events of your Android phone and tablet in one default category [link]
- Choose now which Memotoo groups of contacts you want to sync with your Gmail accounts [link]
- Now you can sync only one Memotoo category with your iPhone and iPad with CalDAV sync [link]
- For BlackBerry users, now you can sync your calendar with your BlackBerry Z10, Q10, Playbook, ... and Memotoo [link]
- Modification for BUSINESS Version, now 2Gb offered instead of 1Gb
Soocial shutting down and will stop services the 31 July 2013.
Soocial users are welcome on Memotoo to continue to sync their address book, their multiple Gmail accounts, ... !
For information, Memotoo is a French company in the Cloud and all your data are stored in Paris, France.
So no problem with the NSA!